Sunday, April 13, 2014

Today we RIDE


Carolyn reminded me that I had not 'blogged' in a few days, so here we go.

Yesterday was a perfect spring day (temp. In the 60s beautiful cloudless blue sky) so we went for a very short ride to the beach (Mashpee Town Beach) and took a couple of pictures.

Carolyn at Mashpee Town Beach April 13, 2014. First ride of 2014 Season


Today, a cloudy grey day in the 50s with intermittent sprinkles of rain and we rode about 120 miles. I used an app on my Android phone called 'Realtime Tracker'  by green alp.  I am testing it out for this years riding season and for the Ride for the Relay.

The link below is the track of our route today, actually it is our return route. The cell phone is in the top trunk and is able to track with no view of the sky.

http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?guestmode=1&viewuser=mspiv

Try the link and let me know what you think.

No comments: