Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cross Country adventure RVing

On Tuesday 2/10/15 I will be flying to Sacramento with my friend Chris to pickup his , new to him, 2004 Class A Winnebago.  I do not at this time , know the model or length.  We are going to try to make it back to Cape Cod in 10 days.

The plan if you can call it that is to pickup the RV and head south in California toward Santa Monica.  Find Route 66 and do some of the iconic places in Arizona and New Mexico  than stay south until we must head north.  This will hopefully avoid some of the winter, big hopefully here.

I am along for company and driving.  I have never driven an RV and will admit that I am a bit intimidated.  Chris should be a good teacher.

So it looks like we will be leaving in a home in a snow storm, so what else is new here in February 2015.  It also looks like we might be landing in Sacramento in tremendous rain.

No comments: